Popular Posts

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Raw Traveling: MK Ultra; Dr. Ewan Cameron; The Allen Memorial and My Mother

Raw Traveling: MK Ultra; Dr. Ewan Cameron; The Allen Memorial and My Mother

A great blog by Ellen Atkin, on her family's experiences with Montreal "mind doctor" Ewen Cameron, during the period I wrote about in My Cold War.

Unfortunately, when I was growing up, these private tragedies were all too common. Whole families would be drawn into this subterranean program -- lives were ruined and people were left alone to deal with the consequences, never realizing they were up against organized evil. It's mind-boggling -- not only that it happened but that it remained hidden because of the shame surrounding "mental illness" --
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the post is very informative thanks for sharing us.
    buy fake passport id cards and drivers license from rapid currency world wide

    ReplyDelete